• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Bee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    And just to be clear... I would rather douse myself in petrol and set light to myself than waste one minute of my time trying to find who you are.
    Apparently NLyUK is off to get some petrol and matches at the moment. Just in case....

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      from the spelling she is probably the Granuaid political editor so if she said journalist you would identify her.
      Nah can't be a journalist working in the UK as her sentences don't make sense. A Granuaid journalist's sentences make sense even if their article doesn't.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You call so many people for ignorance but I've no idea what you do and what experience you have to back this up. We know you've done some work in a big consultancy but we don't even know if you are even a contractor. If we knew we might be able to make more sense of what you post and qualify some of your statements. People might actually listen to what you say if they know you've the experience to back it up.

Just thought it would be useful to have an idea...
        Yeah sure, you want to be so comprehensive that knowing that I'm not British you don't stop to complaining about my English. I know exactly your intentions.

And just to be clear... I would rather douse myself in petrol and set light to myself than waste one minute of my time trying to find who you are. It's all just about understanding your posts.

Could actually help you but it's your call.
        If you don't want to waste your time, stop harassing all of my posts with your negative bulltulip. You can start with an intelligent attitude by deleting this ridiculous thread.

Have a life...

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          Yeah sure, you want to be so comprehensive that knowing that I'm not British you don't stop to complaining about my English. I know exactly your intentions.
          But quite often it makes no sense at all so have to point it out to help you and other readers.

And what are my intentions. I just want to to know what your skill set is and if you are a contractor that's all. I know the same information and all the respected posters and they know it about me. It's not a secret or identifies anyone.

Have a life...
          The phrase you are after is 'Get a life'. HTH.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

But quite often it makes no sense at all so have to point it out to help you and other readers.

Make no sense with out correcting it.
            I never had problems at work if you want to know, except a couple of funny situations.

And what are my intentions. I just want to to know what your skill set is and if you are a contractor that's all. I know the same information and all the respected posters and they know it about me. It's not a secret or identifies anyone.

Comment

Make no sense with out correcting it.
              I never had problems at work if you want to know, except a couple of funny situations.
              At work? So you are a permie? And I'd guess a coder as your spell checker isn't in English and I'd guess you don't write a lot.

So a permie developer?

Comment

...You can start with an intelligent attitude by deleting this ridiculous thread...
                He can't. He's not a moderator. And I've no intention of deleting this thread - at least while I've got some popcorn left.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  He can't. He's not a moderator. And I've no intention of deleting this thread - at least while I've got some popcorn left.

Comment

See. Even NAT wants to know.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X