• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IndyRef2 : This time it's war!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During her initial public statement after the result of the EU referendum was confirmed on June 24, she extended the hand of friendship to EU migrants and other immigrants living and working in Scotland, assuring them they were welcome and would remain so. It was a powerful statement of solidarity with people who’d found themselves reduced to the status of ‘the other’ during the course of a political campaign over Britain’s membership of the EU that plumbed new depths of indecency and mendacity.
    What a load of self-righteous twaddle. She has simply used the result of the EU vote to try and shoehorn another Referendum onto the table.
    She is nothing but a self-serving, opportunistic, biscuit-tin bigot. The sooner Theresa May explains the reality of her situation to her the better.
    She has no proper mandate for a second Referendum just because the same gurning minority that joined her in the last spectacular failure somehow imagine things have changed.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well the self righteous one was elected by the people to speak for the people of Scotland. If you don't like it move to a country where they don't practice democracy. Oh you already have
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Democracy is practised here alright, just not respected by the teary minority.
        I get up...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Well the self righteous one was elected by the people to speak for the people of Scotland. If you don't like it move to a country where they don't practice democracy. Oh you already have
          FFS, she has been elected to run a devolved administration in charge of a number of public sector departments.

Thanks to cretins like yourself she is starting to think she is the new Eva fookin Peron.

Comment

It is a parliament she runs, not an admin office. I think you fancy her really.

I hope I don't become this tetchy come my dotage.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Well the self righteous one was elected to whine on behalf of a minority of YES voting people in Scotland.
              And very good she is at it too. She has certainly captured the (stunted) imagination of slackjawed morons like you anyway. Bit Dolly Dimple, ain't ya?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Oddly the red lines keep getting put back from the bold Nicola, first it was leaving the EU which would trigger another referendum, now it is the single market. In a years time when it gets confirmed we are leaving that she will put it back to something else.

Comment

Regardless Brexit is one of the few scenarios where a second referendum so close to the first seems justifiable. But should wait until we have actually left in case it all falls through - which I reckon could still happen.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Oddly the red lines keep getting put back from the bold Nicola, first it was leaving the EU which would trigger another referendum, now it is the single market. In a years time when it gets confirmed we are leaving that she will put it back to something else.
                    God forbid she wins and is left holding the baby!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Regardless Brexit is one of the few scenarios where a second referendum so close to the first seems justifiable. But should wait until we have actually left in case it all falls through - which I reckon could still happen.
                      Correct. It would be hilarious if Scexit happened and Brexit didn't.

All the rUK stuff would leave Scotland and they'd become a bigger basket case than Greece.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X