• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merged thread concerning attacks in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Better watch out, better beware, the white left terrorists are out there: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-dutch-police

Just down the road from me, I knew some of the security guards working there...

You seriously think someone letting off a bomb in a prison near you is you "being in a terrorist attack".

Fookin hell, I didn't think your posting could get any worse. That is hilarious. I used to live in Armagh in the 90s, does that make me Jason Bourne?

Last edited by minestrone; 26 July 2016, 21:00.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

You seriously think someone letting of a bomb in a prison near you is you "being in a terrorist attack".

Fookin hell, I didn't think your posting could get any worse. That is hilarious. I used to live in Armagh in the 90s, does that make me Jason Bourne?

No you have to Shop in Harrods for that.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

You seriously think someone letting off a bomb in a prison near you is you "being in a terrorist attack".

It's ridiculous isn't it. I was in 9-11. Second plane hit and I dropped my burger in the maccie d's across the road. Never been so upset in my life.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          And if the old Le Pen and her far right fascist party win a lot, then expect a lot more attacks
          I hope you are wrong, but inevitables do tend to bring forth other inevitavbles
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

As far rights go, Europe could see a lot worse than Le Pen, unless these problems are tackled.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Merged thread concerning attacks in Europe

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              You've got to wonder when the patience of the French population will finally snap and they start going after everyone who could possibly be a threat.

There's a lot more a powerful Western state can do ... but whether it's citizens actually want to go that far I don't know.

Internment in Europe in 2016. Depressing thought.
              Well you could stop all this sharia law bull tulip for a start, and ban the oppression and sexism.

We either stand up and try to protect our culture, or it will be eviscerated.

http://youtu.be/pZ4LDrdrUz4
              Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 26 July 2016, 23:05.
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                As far rights go, Europe could see a lot worse than Le Pen, unless these problems are tackled.
                An awful lot could swing in that direction...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  So when the Police hunt them do they describe them as young people and stop every rastafarian & Imam that passes?

I notice this is From 1993, are we short of other organised white terrorist groups active in Europe?
                  Actually the article was yesterday (Tuesday 26 July 2016 18.26 BST) and as someone who reads European press as well, to keep myself appraised of what is happening elsewhere other than my backyard, I know that they have been active of recent times...

As for your first comment, I can remember when these people and their ilk were active before and there were police checks everywhere and most white young studenty type people were stopped and checked....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Try Schengen for starters.
                    UK isn't in Schengen yet they believe that there is around a million of them in the UK alone. How did they get in?
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                      Probably wont win the Presidential election but will do brilliantly in the next Euro elections.

And then just think Le Pen will be helping make the Laws that Darmstadt has to be obey.

# Stronger In

She already does, along with Ukip and other right wing political organisatins, you might want to have a look of the make-up of the EU and see the different groups in it. However, it still requires 27 (although it used to be 28) countries to vote on whether it becomes law

Comment

Working...
                      X