• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merged thread concerning attacks in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Sorry, what is your solution?
    "to speak of what it is" - do you have a translation into English for those of us who don't speak in riddles?
    Rather than complaining about what everyone is doing wrong, what would you DO?
    Who's this WTFH bell-end?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      There's also reports he's called David and that he was shouting "bloody foreigners"

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/art...m--ZyxgPR9QH8b
      Daoud.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        You know people can convert like the male [expletives] who massacred Lee Rigby?

Also keep calling people "them" and "others" and watch more young men raised in the UK attempt to blow us up and Daesh claim it.

Massacre means many people. The word them does not cause massacres.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          You are wasting your time.

These people have fear of "others".

They are yet to work out these people live amongst us just like IRA bombers and sympathisers did.
          'Living amongst us' is not the antithetical to "others'. When you see the Tiber foaming with much blood, you'll finally understand.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
            Who's this WTFH bell-end?
            We don't really know, he just appeared and starting annoying people.

Comment

You know people can convert like the male [expletives] who massacred Lee Rigby?
              Indeed, they were another couple of angry minority men, which rather proves my point. I agree it is important to avoid painting entire groups as a problem, that just raises resentment against them, increases the difficulties they have in finding work and makes terrorism more likely.

However a PC pretence that no problem exists is making things worse. If riots, crime and terrorism among some ethnic groups is allowed to grow, so too will simmering resentment against them and eventually that will trigger a rise of the real far right.

We urgently need to improve the lot of poor performing minorities but we must also learn from past realities and stop making the situation worse by increasing their numbers.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Inneresting, out of the ordinary CUK comment there Mr Newbie. Historically the rise of capitalism, when lending became acceptable at the end of the middle ages, did see a rise in big conflicts. Before that it was difficult to afford wars. No doubt ISIS is funding itself in all sorts of ways, selling oil, plundered antiques and relics etc. Maybe we need to focus a lot more on who is buying them.
                Thanks you Sir. The various buyers of ISIS goods are pretty well documented (Erdogan's son snapping up much of the cut-price oil, for instance). Trouble would always follow if the MSM actually followed the money because it would always lead back home; much better/easier to blame everything on rogue States & axe-happy refugees......not our problem, it's them 'others'.

Biggest joke or course, is that Capitalism is a beast with no head, so all the bombs in the world won't decapitate it (in fact just makes it stronger) as it all keeps the market fluctuating, which is the one thing that MUST HAPPEN AT ALL COSTS. Interesting that newspapers were born as Bourse sprang up all over the place? (no news, no market movements). Another bomb in Baghdad? It's all good.

Comment

Indeed, they were another couple of angry minority men, which rather proves my point. I agree it is important to avoid painting entire groups as a problem, that just raises resentment against them, increases the difficulties they have in finding work and makes terrorism more likely.
                  Their parents had no issue finding work like another terrorist I know a lot about. In fact this other terrorist's family especially father were local community pillars, and I don't mean in the sense of the terrorist's own ethnic group community but the local community at wide.

However a PC pretence that no problem exists is making things worse. If riots, crime and terrorism among some ethnic groups is allowed to grow, so too will simmering resentment against them and eventually that will trigger a rise of the real far right.
                  The issue is with young men in general - may be there needs to be a proper war to stop their blood thirstiness for destruction of others who have different beliefs to them including their own families.

Men I've met and know who have been in the armed forces or involved in conflict in their own countries as adults don't want more armed conflict even if they do end up hating particular nations. (Oddly they never hate the British as we are seen as "fair".)

We urgently need to improve the lot of poor performing minorities but we must also learn from past realities and stop making the situation worse by increasing their numbers.
                  British terrorists tend to be from middle class backgrounds, just like the ones in other European countries. If your entire family is poor you cannot pay to get to the next town let alone give money to various people smugglers to get to another European country.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    That is simply not true. For starters multiple members of the Bataclan night Paris attack entered Europe disguised as refugees during Merkel's free-for-all and progressed through Germany to kill Germans on French soil. You are free to google it as no doubt whatever link I provide you will have an issue with.

This is the problem with recent events and public opinion, there is a mixture of journalists unable to understand the situation pumping out false information to people like yourself who don't understand the situation who regurgitate the false information they read.
                    According to the information that I have here for the Bataclan and related bombings none were actually coming from those countries but some used that route after training, however they were still homegrown so no actual new terrorists were using that route:

Salah Abdeslam - Belgian-born French national
                    Brahim Abdeslam - Belgian-born French national
                    Omar Ismail Mostefai - French national born to Algerian parents

Bilal Hadfi - 20-year-old French national, born in France but raised in Belguim
                    Ahmad Al Mohammad - not too sure but suspected to be EU national
                    Samy Amimour - French national
                    Abdel Hamid Abaaoud - French
                    Hasna Aiboulahcen - French
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      According to the information that I have here for the Bataclan and related bombings none were actually coming from those countries but some used that route after training, however they were still homegrown so no actual new terrorists were using that route:

Salah Abdeslam - Belgian-born French national
                      Brahim Abdeslam - Belgian-born French national
                      Omar Ismail Mostefai - French national born to Algerian parents

Bilal Hadfi - 20-year-old French national, born in France but raised in Belguim
                      Ahmad Al Mohammad - not too sure but suspected to be EU national
                      Samy Amimour - French national
                      Abdel Hamid Abaaoud - French
                      Hasna Aiboulahcen - French
                      All you're really doing is proving that we're way too late dealing with these (expletives deleted). Who the hell does that help?
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X