• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merged thread concerning attacks in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    The Summer of Blood
    Merkel's summer of blood.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      You should get a job at the BBC.

Yesterday the BBC headline for the suicide bomber in Germany was "Syrian Migrant killed in German blast". Can you see how the left wing press is spinning all these Islamic attacks?

Ansbach bomber pledged allegiance to ISIS - CNN.com

Anyway, get merging.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        You asked me for my solution after the Nice attack, I gave you the same answer dim is giving now.

A couple of weeks later and after another bunch of attacks and you are asking again for a solution whilst denying the problem.
        How is your Islamist Munich attack theory coming along?

Comment

From the Daily Mail:

Hollande says France is at war with ISIS: Islamist knifemen chanting 'Allahu Akbar' behead French priest, 86, and leave nun fighting for her life after storming Mass - before police shoot them dead

Hey, but maybe they weren't really islamists?

We can't be sure, let's assume they were just unhappy, pork eating mentalists.

Comment

Can you clarify your headline - did Hollande say all of that in bold, or did he say one thing and the DM tacked the rest on "as part of the headline"?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Can you clarify your headline - did Hollande say all of that in bold, or did he say one thing and the DM tacked the rest on "as part of the headline"?
              Hollande actually laughed and went for a beer with Merkel.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                How is your Islamist Munich attack theory coming along?
                There are quite a few eye witness reports that he was shouting 'Allahu Akbar'. Certainly it's odd that the police are telling respected reporters that they don't care what he shouted...

Simon Shuster Verified account 
                ‏@shustry
                #Munich police chief told me he doesn't know, and doesn't much care, whether the gunman shouted Allahu Akbar. Munich Attack: Confusion Over Shooter Motivation #OEZ

When the Cologne police think that they could hide 1000 sexual assaults by migrants in one night then you can doubt what results form their investigations. The Brevick link is clearly nonsense as I said at the time.

Comment

Ready for merging

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  There are quite a few eye witness reports that he was shouting 'Allahu Akbar'. Certainly it's odd that the police are telling respected reporters that they don't care what he shouted...

Simon Shuster Verified account 
                  ‏@shustry
                  #Munich police chief told me he doesn't know, and doesn't much care, whether the gunman shouted Allahu Akbar. Munich Attack: Confusion Over Shooter Motivation #OEZ

When the Cologne police think that they could hide 1000 sexual assaults by migrants in one night then you can doubt what results form their investigations. The Brevick link is clearly nonsense as I said at the time.
                  There's also reports he's called David and that he was shouting "bloody foreigners"

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/art...m--ZyxgPR9QH8b
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Ah. I see the mod WTFH is an ISIS denier and has spent most of this thread trolling. Based on Cojaks rules she would have give him a warning.

WTFH if you gave yourself an infraction would you land up disappearing up your own arse. You're a long way up it anyway .
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Ah. I see the mod WTFH is an ISIS denier and has spent most of this thread trolling. Based on Cojaks rules she would have give him a warning.

WTFH if you gave yourself an infraction would you land up disappearing up your own arse. You're a long way up it anyway .
                      In cojak's book insulting a mod is a ban-able offence.

HTH

PS - Are you still considered fat to American standards?

Comment

Working...
                      X