• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    You forgot to add cars into the mix too
    Yeah that's what I said, tat.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Ja, I'm sure the Scots know all about the 'cohesion' problem in this united kingdom.
      You mean "this" United Kingdom (being an ignorant sweaty is no excuse for piss poor grammar) wot you don't even live in? Give your gob a fecking rest so what little exists of your brain has a slight chance of catching up...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Scot = Someone born in Scotland.

You two are thicker than a whale omelette.
        The majority of Scots wanted to leave, 65%.

Residents voted to remain at 45%.
        (That includes other UK and EU citizens).

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I think the response is the UK government made it impossible for me to stay at home. Poor salary, expensive cost of living yadda yadda. Life is to short.
          Does this mean the 6 million residents of Scotland are made of sterner stuff?

Comment

I think the response is the UK government made it impossible for me to stay at home. Poor salary, expensive cost of living yadda yadda. Life is to short.
            I thought you were proud of Scotland 's high house prices?

Do some training, get some skills and get a decent job.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
              I thought you were proud of Scotland 's high house prices?

Do some training, get some skills and get a decent job.
              One degree in engineering another in operational research - yeah, more training is what I need. What actually happened was I got bored out of my skull.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

One degree in engineering another in operational research - yeah, more training is what I need. What actually happened was I got bored out of my skull.

No maths elements in either of those subjects, then
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Well why didn't you say that instead of blaming the government for poor salary and high cost of living? Not anti - UK enough?

Comment

Hardly the government's fault. :
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Substantial negotiations with the EU, earliest end of 2017

Interesting due to the German and French elections the earliest that substantial negotiations will begin is at the end of 2017.

....an interesting challenge for Mrs May.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X