• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
    Q.E.D
    Q.E.D. there's no point explaining the concept of ratios to a complete moron like you.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Q.E.D. there's no point explaining the concept of ratios to a complete moron like you.
      You really make me larf!

Comment

Ah that would be going too far. Suffice to say it was a hard STEM degree at a top 20 UK university.
        Oh and I got a first.
        First classguru
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc

The point of average is that by definition we have far more above average people than Ireland.
          That doesn't even make sense.

keep digging, though
          There are little shovel fulls of Earth flying into the air from your end, but getting lower as you struggle away digging ever deeper

As the UK has a population of about 60 million and Ireland (Eire) has around 5 million, if you assume the intelligence distribution is roughly the same for both populations, then surely there must be roughly 20 times as many "above average intelligence people" in the UK, based just on the area under the respective IQ frequency graphs (which look pretty symmetric to me).

Actually, I can explain it even simpler. If about half the populations of both the UK and Eire are above average IQ, then the UK has 30 million above averagers, and Eire has 2.5 million. There, that wasn't so hard!
          Last edited by OwlHoot; 23 August 2016, 16:52.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            First classguru
            David Brent meets Dobby. Now try and shake THAT image when you read his tripe.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              First classguru
              First class chunt more like

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                There, that wasn't so hard!

This is asscretin we are talking about. He needs more pictures.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Wow, Curly, Moe and Larry in short order.

Comment

Do you really roll about laughing at these posts as much as you say? Must look mighty odd in Starbucks.
                    I get up...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      There are little shovel fulls of Earth flying into the air from your end, but getting lower as you struggle away digging ever deeper

As the UK has a population of about 60 million and Ireland (Eire) has around 5 million, if you assume the intelligence distribution is roughly the same for both populations, then surely there must be roughly 20 times as many "above average intelligence people" in the UK, based just on the area under the respective IQ frequency graphs (which look pretty symmetric to me).

Actually, I can explain it even simpler. If about half the populations of both the UK and Eire are above average IQ, then the UK has 30 million above averagers, and Eire has 2.5 million. There, that wasn't so hard!
                      So most companies should move to China or the US, or God forbid, even the EU, since there will be even more above average intelligent people there.
                      Well that will probably happen and the elite in the Uk will follow, leaving a rump of thickos behind

Comment

Working...
                      X