• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    It's not him predicting it.

Do you Remnants ever read past the headline?
    He's not a prophet. He's someone who did a job in the 1990s and is now trying to sell a book.

If I only read the headline and not done a bit of research as to who this guy was, I'd be looking like a brexidiot.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      He's not a prophet. He's someone who did a job in the 1990s and is now trying to sell a book.

If I only read the headline and not done a bit of research as to who this guy was, I'd be looking like a brexidiot.
      I'm sure he isn't a prophet too. But at least he's the bloke making the claim and not the article writer as the Remnant seemed to think.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
        It's not him predicting it.

Do you Remnants ever read past the headline?
        Oh right so this time it will happen will it

Incidentally the Tory party conference, the plunging pound and the marmite war seem to have taken a bit of the shine off Brexit:

British people want a soft Brexit putting the economy ahead of cutting immigration – poll | The Independent

Aol poll finds collapse in support for Brexit - AOL Aol UK

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Incidentally the Tory party conference, the plunging pound and the marmite war seem to have taken a bit of the shine off Brexit:

British people want a soft Brexit putting the economy ahead of cutting immigration – poll | The Independent

Yes but the polls last time said we would remain soo........

Comment

In other news.....

Hammond admits forecasts were wrong.

More significantly, Hammond reveals how biased they were.
            • Assumption that A50 would be triggered on the day of the result
            • Assumption that there would be no policy change as a result of the vote
            • Assumption that the UK wouldn't look for new trade deals.

Make their rehash by the Indy look even more stupid than before.

Comment

What utter tulipe. Just read the opinion thrown in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

You need to double your iQ for that
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Brexit negotiations to go on longer than 2 years

Britain could miss 2019 deadline of leaving the EU, Theresa May hints | The Independent

You can see where this is going.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Brexit negotiations to go on longer than 2 years

Britain could miss 2019 deadline of leaving the EU, Theresa May hints | The Independent

You can see where this is going.
                    Economy in the similar state of when the UK had the miners’ strike, 3-day week and oil crises.
                    Pound falls to 95p = 1Euro.
                    Property snapped up by foreign investors.
                    UK borrows from the IMF
                    General election with liberals holding the balance of power, Brexit in limbo.

2nd referendum 58/42 in favour of new EU offer and membership

Economy in recovery.
                    Last edited by Paddy; 19 October 2016, 19:45.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      Bremoaner bleating & fantasy

FTFY
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X