• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breakfast Routine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Three S's - Top Man!
    Bet your wife loves your plughole.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

crawl out of bed at 8amish woken normally by Mini Miss V cuddling up.
      3Ss, Mrs V has made me coffee. Cook breakfast while greeting the kids running round the playroom.
      Commute across the garden to Manshack for 08:55.

Or

up at 7:15, 3S, grab coffee and run out the door b4 8 either on bike or in car. Eat breakfast porridge at desk about 08:50 as needed.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Three S's - Top Man!
        I grew a beard to avoid one of the S's
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Oddly enough we also listen to Absolute80s but evening meal times rather than breakfast.

Yes it's quite nice to eat as a family until my 3 yr old gets up and starts to "dance" to Ace Of Spades and Fade To Grey

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I grew a beard to avoid one of the S's
            for me growing a beard that S would be 'Sex'

Mrs V doesn't like a rash.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              for me growing a beard that S would be 'Sex'

Mrs V doesn't like a rash.
              Let it grow longer and it just goes soft and furry
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Mondays and Fridays : awoken by Cat demanding breakfast at about 8:00. Stagger downstairs, feed cat, make coffee, sit at desk with coffee until brain engages. Breakfast / ablutions when I can be bothered.

Tuesdays : 5:00am start, shower and a piss, coffee and porridge for breakfast. Feed Cat if I remember and he's awake. Leave for Client co around 6:00. Get to office 10:00-10:30 depending on traffic. Shower at gym in the evening.

Wednesday : 6:30 start, at desk by 7:00. breakfast when canteen opens at 08:00, shower at gym in the evening.

Thursday: 6:30 start, at desk by 7:00, breakfast when canteen opens at 08:00. Leave for home at around 15:00.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Let it grow longer and it just goes soft and furry
                  tried that, she likes the smooth talking cavalier she married.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Of course not. I'm a contractor, not a mug
                    Ha ha. Worryingly I'll be 63 when my daughters 18.

BUT of course, when I'm old my kids can look after me!
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      tried that, she likes the smooth talking cavalier she married.
                      A beard tickles the parts that can be left out!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X