• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my sister's claims to fame; she sat at a desk at school that Victoria Wood had carved her name into.

RIP funny lady.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Acorn Antiques, genius.

RIP Ms Wood.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
        Acorn Antiques, genius.

RIP Ms Wood.

qh
        Agreed, they could run repeats of her entire back catalogue in tribute and the telly schedules would improve immeasurably ...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Some classic lines in Pat and Margaret, mostly delivered by Thora Hird...

'After the birth I said to my Husband, from now on it's twin beds and Budgerigar....'

'Ooo, you couldn't get abortions back then. We only just got Muesli last year........'

'Stop her, with her bladder she's cost me three pounds in Harpic already...'

Comment

Probably one of the last comics that 3 generations could sit down & enjoy together. What an awful shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              Wondering if that caused her disease, we are meat eaters it's not normal to not eat meat.
              Insensitive clod.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Insensitive clod.
                Why? Just a question.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Insensitive clod.
                  Yeah, I bet he's really hurt her feelings!

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                    Wondering if that caused her disease, we are meat eaters it's not normal to not eat meat.
                    Humans are carnivores. It's how we got the protein needed to over power other species
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sad. At this rate there won't be anybody left from the golden age of 625 lines

Comment

Working...
                      X