• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Damn!
      Yep.

Respect.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

RIP Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, WWE star and father of the WWE Diva/top totty Natalya.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Kofi Annan, the international diplomat, dies at 80

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44412275

Comment

I always thought he should have got the Middle East gig they gave to Bliar. I do think we'd have a bit more tangible progress than Bliar has achieved (or rather hasn't).
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Saw him once, in Zagreb. I was down there for a Croatia-Scotland match and the hotel we were booked in had double booked so went over to the Inter-Continental as the person who had arranged our tickets (the Presidents box no less) worked there. As we walked in, he walked out and we were given his set of suites as they had finished with them. Spot of luck there...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                I always thought he should have got the Middle East gig they gave to Bliar. I do think we'd have a bit more tangible progress than Bliar has achieved (or rather hasn't).
                I would have been happy with that, then Blair would have been free to serve his prison sentence!

Comment

Jimmy McIlroy
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Who???
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Lazy Town actor Karl Stefansson gone at 43
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X