• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember him...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Radio news is quicker than the Beeb.

The only problem is you then have to Google for a link and the BBC are often late.
      Wikipedia is quicker than anything!

Even as a celeb is gasping their final breaths, some ghoul of a Wikipedia editor will be submitting an datetime of death update!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Wikipedia is quicker than anything!

Even as a celeb is gasping their final breaths, some ghoul of a Wikipedia editor will be submitting an datetime of death update!
        I wait for BBC as they like to check first (except that person who was reported dead twice the other week).
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I wait for BBC as they like to check first (except that person who was reported dead twice the other week).
          Then she died.

Yes they do check but they probably checked with The Guardian.

More seriously this time his family came out with a statement almost immediately for the press.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Jim Weatherly, songwriter behind Midnight Train To Georgia, dies aged 77 | Pop and rock | The Guardian

'Natural causes'

Comment

Christopher Plummer, Sound of Music star and oldest actor to win an Oscar, dies aged 91 | Christopher Plummer | The Guardian

Comment

Leon Spinks: Ex-heavyweight champion who shocked Muhammad Ali dies aged 67

Leon Spinks: Ex-heavyweight champion who shocked Muhammad Ali dies aged 67 - BBC Sport
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Frank Shankwitz, who created the Make-A-Wish Foundation in honor of a terminally ill boy, dies at 77 | Daily Mail Online

Make-A-Wish Foundation creator Frank Shankwitz dies at 77 after helping a terminally ill seven-year-old to be cop for a day in 1980 gave him the idea for the organization that's now helped 500,000 children

• Frank Shankwitz who co-founded the Make-a-Wish Foundation has died aged 77
                    • The Arizona Highway Patrol officer helped a terminally ill seven-year-old boy realize his dream of being a motorcycle cop
                    • His police department decided to make the boy’s wish come true for a few days
                    • The charity estimates it has helped realize the wishes of more than 500,000 children. It has grown to 60 chapters nationwide
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Supremes co-founder and singer Mary Wilson dies aged 76 - BBC News

Comment

Working...
                      X