• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    61, no age that. Never looked well whenever I saw him on TV.

RIP Butch Wilkins.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      61, no age that. Never looked well whenever I saw him on TV.

RIP Butch Wilkins.

qh
      Almost met him once, we were on adjacent tables in a Chinese restaurant in Esher. I wanted to go over and shake his hand, my missus talked me out of it as he was with his family. She was probably right, but Ray was an England legend and now I wish I'd ignored her. RIP.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Almost met him once, we were on adjacent tables in a Chinese restaurant in Esher. I wanted to go over and shake his hand, my missus talked me out of it as he was with his family. She was probably right, but Ray was an England legend and now I wish I'd ignored her. RIP.
        I assume the missus wish she ignored the bloke that said “do you take this man”
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I assume the missus wish she ignored the bloke that said “do you take this man”
          That was a woman. And you assume wrongly.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Eric Bristow: Five-time darts world champion dies aged 60 - BBC Sport

Comment

Crafty no more.

Comment

60 eek

too close to home!

I know he was a big lad but that is scary!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"One hundred and eighty..."

To be fair I only know him from Bullseye.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Studio Ghibli co-founder Isao Takahata dies at 82

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43664515
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

He didn’t die at 60..... he died at treble 20. RIP Eric Bristow.

(I can't claim that one as my own, it's actually: https://twitter.com/CarysAnnT/status/982012322725224448 )
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X