• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dies - BBC News

RIP

Last edited by shaunbhoy; 15 January 2018, 19:20.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Peter Wyngarde Aka Jason King famous Gloucester Bus Station cottager. RIP
      "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Originally posted by Major Hassle View Post
        Peter Wyngarde Aka Jason King famous Gloucester Bus Station cottager. RIP
        Nick Ferrari was quite upset, I only vaguely remember him.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

For the foodies amongst you....

RIP Paul Bocuse.

Paul Bocuse: Top French chef dies at 91 - BBC News

Comment

Kinks and Zombies bassist Jim Rodford dies aged 76 - BBC News
            Do what thou wilt

Comment

RIP Jimmy Armfield, Bolton legend in terms of guiding us out of the old Third Division in the early seventies and beating First Division Man. City in the Cup 3-0 in front of a packed Burnden.

Hattrick, Garry Jones, who died last year from cancer, RIP Garry Jones too...

Former England captain Jimmy Armfield dies aged 82 - BBC News

Comment

Tinky Winky dead

Father-of-three, ex ballet dancer actor Simon Shelton Barnes who played purple handbag-sporting TeleTubby dies aged 52

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  RIP Jimmy Armfield, Bolton legend in terms of guiding us out of the old Third Division in the early seventies and beating First Division Man. City in the Cup 3-0 in front of a packed Burnden.

Hattrick, Garry Jones, who died last year from cancer, RIP Garry Jones too...

Former England captain Jimmy Armfield dies aged 82 - BBC News
                  Echo that, though I suspect Jimmy would be a bit overwhelmed at being called a celebrity. God bless Jimmy
                  We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Hugh Masekela, South African jazz trumpeter, dies - BBC News

I had the good fortune to see him live twice in the 1980s, and his music was so glorious that it even got me dancing! A sad loss

Comment

Ursula K Le Guin: US fantasy author dies at home in Oregon - BBC News

One of the first Sci-Fi / Fantasy authors I read.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X