• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    40? In a bikini?

Need more photos to comment further.
    Looking at her pic on the Wail website, I reckon she'd look fine in a bikini. She puts a few 30 yr olds to shame. I want to see the guys insurance claim form though, he'll need more space than the little box marked "so how did the accident happen" to explain this away...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Yes but did you see what she posted in fb? Could you really spend more than the 2.5 minutes necessary in her company? 😁

Comment

I read in the Daily Mail... Nothing about Melanie Trump.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          I read in the Daily Mail... Nothing about Melanie Trump.
          Anything about her cousin Melania?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Anything about her cousin Melania?
            I didn't read the article that closely d'oh!
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bikini shot as requested:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/167552...-compensation/

Comment

Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post
                would Mich?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

IWOOT again

Space Invaders IRL

https://geekcon-prod.herokuapp.com/projects/312

Comment

MF back in the News

Lawyer is suing Emirates after nine-hour flight seated next to an obese man | Daily Mail Online

Lawyer sues Emirates airline after 'enduring' nine-hour flight seated next to an obese man
                    Italian lawyer Giorgio Destro is seeking £2,375 in damages for 'spillover'
                    He claims he asked to change seats but was told the aircraft was full
                    Emirates has so far refused to apologise or compensate Mr Destro

Comment

I suppose it had to happen

Calais Jungle volunteers accused of 'sexually exploiting' camp's refugees | The Independent

Volunteers in the Calais Jungle have been accused of sexually exploiting refugees and even child migrants.

The Independent has discovered a serious row has broken out among some unpaid charity workers at the camp in northern France, with some believing forging sexual relationships with adult refugees is natural in such circumstances, while others say it breaches all usual codes of conduct.

One man who raised the alarm was later subjected to a barrage of online abuse.

After being told of the allegations, UNHCR, the United Nations Refugee Agency, called for charities in Calais to impose "zero tolerance" policies on any exploitation to help maintain the "integrity" of volunteer work.

Comment

Working...
                      X