• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Camoron could have negotiated for that in the beginning but he was too arrogant.
    It wasn't Cameron, it was Juncker. We wanted to negotiate with Heads of State but we're told it was only for discussion with the Commission. Juncker thought the 4 year offer was a massive step and couldn't understand why the UK wasn't overjoyed. Complete arrogance and lack of understanding from the Commission.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      They won't call GE because they won't get majority this time around, I certainly won't vote for them now or ever.
      They would get a massive majority, even with the boundary system against them.

Comment

looks like they have started brewing red stripe again

Belgian scientists make novel water-from-urine machine | Daily Mail Online

The device collects urine in a large tank, heating it using a solar-powered boiler.

The heated urine then passes through a membrane, which separates out the water, as well as nutrients such as potassium, nitrogen and phosphorous.

The nutrients collected can then be used to make fertilisers.

Water collected can be used to brew beer.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It will look like a piss...

Comment

White wine looks like piss anyway. Maybe they'll find a way to ferment pee to provide some cheap alcohol.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Obviously someone forgot to validate their parking

Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers

A group of young Muslim men threatened men, women, and children at a swimming pool in Germany because they were offended by the fact the bathers were nude.
              A swimming pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany is home to bathers who prefer a more “natural” form of swimming. Nudists at the pool were verbally abused by a group of young Muslim men who threatened them because they consider swimming in the nude ‘indecent behaviour’. The group of Muslims not only threatened the male bathers but also spat upon them and several women and children, reports Junge Freiheit.

The situation bears similarities to other incidents involving migrants who are briefly detained after committing crimes, like sexual assault or theft, and then let go until a court date where they may never appear.

The behaviour of the young men – verbally abusing Europeans for activities considered socially acceptable in the West, but considered ‘unIslamic’ – is similar to the so-called “sharia patrols” organised in an attempt to end gambling and alcohol consumption in Muslim areas. In Denmark one sharia patrol group smashed up a bar because they imposed a self-styled alcohol ban on the area after a surge of Muslims had moved in.
              no mention in the BBC for some reason.

Comment

'Indecent Behaviour'? Wait till they discover they Germans love of scat pron.

Comment

Tie your teenager down

Welsh girl 'kept in a cage for 4 years in Saudi Arabia' for un-Islamic behaviour by her dad | Daily Mail Online

Welsh schoolgirl 'kept in a cage by her father for four years in Saudi Arabia after he accused her of un-Islamic behaviour'
                  Amina Al-Jeffery allegedly kept prisoner in a cage by father for four years
                  Said to have been held there after being accused of un-Islamic behaviour
                  Miss Al-Jeffery born in Swansea but taken to Saudi Arabia at the age of 16
                  Her father did not agree with her western lifestyle the High Court was told
                  though at time the thought appeals to me I'm not sure I could do this to our teenager.

The forced marriage unit of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said that the Saudi authorities would not recognise Miss Al-Jeffery's British citizenship and 'steps need to be taken to ensure Amina is returned to the UK where her safety can be guaranteed'.

Mohammed Al-Jeffery, her father, 62, works at the King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah and received state funding from the Saudi government in order to object to the High Court's order to return his daughter to Britain.

A father of nine, Mr Al-Jeffery had moved to Swansea before Amina was born. The family claimed benefits and his children were educated at British schools and universities.

seriously and we want to sell this country weapons?

Comment

While we're on the topic of unjust caging by those that think it's ok due to the rules:

Stella the dog locked up by Devon police for two years without exercise - BBC News

Lots of bad tulip goes on by humans and not all in the name of 'god', though it's a convenient excuse for many brainwashed, evil, or mentally ill morons.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

These Germans being verbally abused, spat on, assualted and harassed, are they voting for Merkel next time?

Maybe some more votes for Alternative fuer Deutschland (AfD) are in the pipeline....

Comment

Working...
                      X