• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    BTW, got any of those pics? Or it never happened
    I think you emailed them to Mary Poppins.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I think you emailed them to Mary Poppins.....
      No, she replied they weren't her's

Comment

Marriage issues

Husbands take to Twitter to reveal how they REALLY feel about married life | Daily Mail Online

And another husband says he can't get a word in in his marriage. He tweeted: 'The Mrs and I have been married so long she can finish my sentences.

'She also starts most of them and supplies the middle parts too'.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Excellent response

Banksy left Bridge Farm Primary a playground mural to say thank you | Daily Mail Online

'Please have a picture. If you don't like it feel free to add stuff': Pupils who named a classroom after Banksy are stunned to find artist had trespassed over half term to paint them a mural
          The artist painted a stick-wielding child chasing a burning tyre on the side of Bridge Farm Primary in Whitchurch
          He has chosen the school because they decided to name a classroom after him because he is a local hero
          Banksy has encouraged children to add to the playground mural in a note left for them at the school
          It said: 'Thanks for naming a house after me. Please have a picture. If you don't like it feel free to add stuff, I'm sure the teachers won't mind'

Comment

I think the note is cool.

If the kids add stuff hopefully the no-one will come and try and take the picture of the wall.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Have we reached a point as a nation where trespass and vandalism at a primary school are held up as virtues to impressionable young minds? Perhaps we should do better to teach the values of hard work and discipline, reinforced I might suggest by the reintroduction of the birch.

Vote Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Have we reached a point as a nation where trespass and vandalism at a primary school are held up as virtues to impressionable young minds? Perhaps we should do better to teach the values of hard work and discipline, reinforced I might suggest by the reintroduction of the birch.

Vote Brexit.
                Bavarian black forest variety is the best.

Comment

Vote Brexit.
                  This is the UK we must teach kids when it's worth rebelling. Vote Remain!

Anyway it's a primary school they are suppose to have pictures painted on their outside school walls. All the ones I live near do and mine still does.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Vote Brexit.
                    No Mr cave man, don't draw on the cave wall. What are you, a Neanderthal!
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

OG is a noBrainer. He is just messing with you.

As SueEllen said its good to teach them to rebel when things are right.

Banksy is technically a vandal & trespasser however he tends to add value its more like guerrilla gardening.

If we banned every disruptive individual we would still think the world was flat and God made us all

Comment

Working...
                      X