• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    you would sleep with him after only 50 pints????
    Yeah, alright, but only because I know him. He can be quite tender (occasionally - very occasionally). Mind you, no-one specified what the 50 pints were 50 pints of. Heavy duty tequila should do the trick. Closest thing to a general anaesthetic I can think of...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    FTFY
    you would sleep with him after only 50 pints????

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Well in both Belgium and Germany I tried my, admittedly rubbish, Dutch and German and all of my colleagues laughed as they all spoke English most of the time, except with family and friends. They would then subject me to their efforts to learnt 'conversational' English.
    You are suppose to take advantage of them and teach them region slang from where you are from in the UK especially if it's age inappropriate.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    And for the boys as we know MF is a fifty pinter but where do you fit in?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    <oga>B looks like she's had a cock or 2.</oga>

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    lthough my German is pretty rubbish I will make sure I can say the basics in the native tongue thats for sure - it's embarrassing if you ever go to a country and cannot say some basic phrases
    Well in both Belgium and Germany I tried my, admittedly rubbish, Dutch and German and all of my colleagues laughed as they all spoke English most of the time, except with family and friends. They would then subject me to their efforts to learnt 'conversational' English.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I prefer to wear the David Beckham lingerie collection....

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    So that's what Fox Hat was doing in Japan in April...
    No, I can assure you I was NOT modelling for that photo.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Urban Dictionary: manties

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    So that's what Fox Hat was doing in Japan in April...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X