• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Mod caught in explicit picture story

Mya the Pomsky is a Pomeranian-cross-Husky who looks like a fox | Daily Mail Online

Out & about

Restraining admin after a post about olive oil

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    anyone understands what this picture represents?
    My first reaction was an updating of the old stick & hoop game kids played in victorian times with a burning tyre instead of the hoop to show how life has changed.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    It is art you are suppose to find your own meaning in it.

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Bavarian black forest variety is the best.
    That's cake you fat wankpuffin.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    OG is a noBrainer. He is just messing with you.

As SueEllen said its good to teach them to rebel when things are right.

Banksy is technically a vandal & trespasser however he tends to add value its more like guerrilla gardening.

If we banned every disruptive individual we would still think the world was flat and God made us all
    But it is and he did.

Burn him!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    OG is a noBrainer. He is just messing with you.

As SueEllen said its good to teach them to rebel when things are right.

Banksy is technically a vandal & trespasser however he tends to add value its more like guerrilla gardening.

If we banned every disruptive individual we would still think the world was flat and God made us all

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Have we reached a point as a nation where trespass and vandalism at a primary school are held up as virtues to impressionable young minds? Perhaps we should do better to teach the values of hard work and discipline, reinforced I might suggest by the reintroduction of the birch.

Vote Brexit.
    No Mr cave man, don't draw on the cave wall. What are you, a Neanderthal!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Have we reached a point as a nation where trespass and vandalism at a primary school are held up as virtues to impressionable young minds? Perhaps we should do better to teach the values of hard work and discipline, reinforced I might suggest by the reintroduction of the birch.

Vote Brexit.
    This is the UK we must teach kids when it's worth rebelling. Vote Remain!

Anyway it's a primary school they are suppose to have pictures painted on their outside school walls. All the ones I live near do and mine still does.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied

Vote Brexit.
    Bavarian black forest variety is the best.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X