• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrilloPad
    replied
    BBC accused of focusing on 'knickers' of Wimbledon's female tennis stars  | Daily Mail Online

They are wearing shorts......

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    It's a red-eared terrapin, not a tortoise. And they never told us how much his house is worth.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Pondy gets lucky

Indonesian frog rides on a tortoise's back but gets fed up at the slow speed | Daily Mail Online

you put on a few pounds?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    And for Audi drivers....

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    excellent

i can see the slogan now , for when you have ding always use the dong

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    NLYUK branches out

Woman fixes her car after a prang – using a sex toy  | Daily Mail Online

That’s one way to bang out a dent… Woman fixes her car after a prang – using a sex toy
    Video footage shows woman using sex toy to fix dents on side of her car
    Clip filmed in France shows woman using the tool to fix damage on vehicle
    She clearly has no need for a mechanic or a garage as she repairs the car

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Petition to Lord Rothermere

Stop The Nigel Farage of Newspapers

To Lord Rothermere:

As readers of your paper and members of the public, we call on you to reel in or reconsider Paul Dacre, as the editor of the Daily Mail. He has become the Nigel Farage of newspapers. He claims to be a champion for press freedom, but over the last few weeks he has used the paper to stoke fear, hate and xenophobia in the UK, while offering virtually no Remain campaign perspective. Worse still, he harms the journalistic integrity of the Daily Mail by allowing front page stories to run based on untruths. We are deeply concerned by the rising divisions in the UK and want the Mail to play a constructive role, not fuel discord.

Click here to sign.

Dunno how long its been going, but up to 47K signatories. current rate looks like one every 2-3 seconds ...

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    I quite like the new series. Not having that fat on the show makes it watchable for me. Clarkson just got worse and worse. if you like the guy you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

I think Chris biggest issue is having the balls to make the show more his own.
    Chris Evans is a needy individual - not up to good old fashioned male banter. I really like Clarkson because he cuts through a lot of bulls*it and clearly does not take himself seriously. I like men like that. Someone give me a mirror

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    I quite like the new series. Not having that fat on the show makes it watchable for me. Clarkson just got worse and worse. if you like the guy you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

well from the viewing figures it would seem you have a different opinion from most of the audience.

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X