• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Obviously someone forgot to validate their parking

Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers

A group of young Muslim men threatened men, women, and children at a swimming pool in Germany because they were offended by the fact the bathers were nude.
    A swimming pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany is home to bathers who prefer a more “natural” form of swimming. Nudists at the pool were verbally abused by a group of young Muslim men who threatened them because they consider swimming in the nude ‘indecent behaviour’. The group of Muslims not only threatened the male bathers but also spat upon them and several women and children, reports Junge Freiheit.

The situation bears similarities to other incidents involving migrants who are briefly detained after committing crimes, like sexual assault or theft, and then let go until a court date where they may never appear.

The behaviour of the young men – verbally abusing Europeans for activities considered socially acceptable in the West, but considered ‘unIslamic’ – is similar to the so-called “sharia patrols” organised in an attempt to end gambling and alcohol consumption in Muslim areas. In Denmark one sharia patrol group smashed up a bar because they imposed a self-styled alcohol ban on the area after a surge of Muslims had moved in.
    no mention in the BBC for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    White wine looks like piss anyway. Maybe they'll find a way to ferment pee to provide some cheap alcohol.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It will look like a piss...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    looks like they have started brewing red stripe again

Belgian scientists make novel water-from-urine machine | Daily Mail Online

The device collects urine in a large tank, heating it using a solar-powered boiler.

The heated urine then passes through a membrane, which separates out the water, as well as nutrients such as potassium, nitrogen and phosphorous.

The nutrients collected can then be used to make fertilisers.

Water collected can be used to brew beer.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    They won't call GE because they won't get majority this time around, I certainly won't vote for them now or ever.
    They would get a massive majority, even with the boundary system against them.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Camoron could have negotiated for that in the beginning but he was too arrogant.
    It wasn't Cameron, it was Juncker. We wanted to negotiate with Heads of State but we're told it was only for discussion with the Commission. Juncker thought the 4 year offer was a massive step and couldn't understand why the UK wasn't overjoyed. Complete arrogance and lack of understanding from the Commission.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    I hesitate to mention the polls ... but May is 36 points ahead of Corbyn, and that's difficult to dispute or turn around. However, yes, she obviously won't call a GE unless she's near certain of a landslide.
    Genital warts would poll ahead of Corbyn....

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    They won't call GE because they won't get majority this time around, I certainly won't vote for them now or ever.
    I hesitate to mention the polls ... but May is 36 points ahead of Corbyn, and that's difficult to dispute or turn around. However, yes, she obviously won't call a GE unless she's near certain of a landslide.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    And 5 year fixed Parliaments go out of the window?
    Yes, absolutely. This is politics Promises go out the window when it's politically expedient. No problem in repealing it in the Commons (I remember chuckling when the Act imposed tighter constraints than those necessary to repeal it ). It will need to get through the Lords too which, I admit, is more uncertain, but should be doable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X