• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dress Code at Work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mankini for the benefit of the girls (and I think blokes) in the office
    They are only human, eh Dodgy?
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Joking aside A two piece suit with the usual .. shiny shoes... etc
      Despite all those monkey shines, do you ever get laid by women at work ?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Despite all those monkey shines, do you ever get laid by women at work ?
        Not while I am awake. No. I tend to leave the "crew" alone . Screwing contractors is more my thing
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Not while I am awake. No. I tend to leave the "crew" alone . Screwing contractors is more my thing
          I hope that's only in one way.....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            BTW, what do you usually wear to work DA ?

I wear this one after a prolonged restroom visit:

Verrückte Anzüge für Mottoparties, Fasching und Verkleiding! Kostenlose Lieferung. Hohe Qualität. - OppoSuits
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Dress Code at Work

I saw a very confident ponytailed chap stride by in a kilt at the office this afternoon.

I needed a bit of a sit down.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                I saw a very confident ponytailed chap stride by in a kilt at the office this afternoon.

I needed a bit of a sit down.
                Opposite him and keeping dropping your pen on the floor ?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ridiculous suit every day even though there is absolutely no call for it.
                  ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Seems like jacket & shirt are mandatory but tie is optional at my new place with most folks going for the Peston look.

Comment

Client A - smartish clothes, but not a suit. Friday's is dress down day, so jeans.

Client B - up there tomorrow - will be jeans and a t-shirt. When on their customer sites, I go smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X