• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dress Code at Work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    I wear a suit (three piece Hugo Boss) at least three times a week and definitely a pin striped one once during non-summer months. I usually take the summer off

On this new contract today in Milan, I turned up in my best HB three piece, D&G watch and hand made Charles Thyrwitt brogues. I definitely turned heads g

All you cheap bastards, NCOTBAC
    D&G watch is definitely cheapskate Quartz. Hugo Boss was a Nazi...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

...and definitely a pin striped one once during non-summer months. I usually take the summer off
      Pin stripes can be worn in summer too....

Comment

Hugo Boss, D&G

FTFY
        I turned up in my best Saville row tailored three piece, antique Oyster Rolex and hand made John Lobb brogues. I definitely turned heads
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

There is no dress code. So long as it's not illegal and your badge is visible, it's fine.

I just aim to dress a little smarter/more expensively than the permies.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Dress Code for Contractors

It was a reply to a similar thread to this years ago that inspired me to stick to this forum.

If the permies dress code is casual, contractors go formal and vice versa

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              No Andyw option.
              WMSS.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It was a reply to a similar thread to this years ago that inspired me to stick to this forum.
                114 posts since 2009, a real stickler .
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by jonskids View Post
                  "Smart Casual" Monday to Wednesday - "Dress Down" (within limits) on Friday, its the "Naked Thursday" that causes problems..........
                  Always been annoyed by that oxymoron...

Exactly WTF is "smart casual" ???

Comment

I wear a suit (three piece Hugo Boss) at least three times a week and definitely a pin striped one once during non-summer months. I usually take the summer off

On this new contract today in Milan, I turned up in my best HB three piece, D&G watch and hand made Charles Thyrwitt brogues. I definitely turned heads g

All you cheap bastards, NCOTBAC
                    Sounds like the very sleaziest of Agent attire....

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                      Sounds like the very sleaziest of Agent attire....

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X