• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leasing a car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    I can't... just can't. I think i'm going to write to them and sell myself as internet marketing advisor.

I think you'll fail!

They were on Dragon's Den, and they are doing very well for themselves without needing corporate marketing bulltulipe.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      I think you'll fail!

They were on Dragon's Den, and they are doing very well for themselves without needing corporate marketing bulltulipe.
      this website is just plainly 90's STUPID. They could have had Apollo program,I wouldn't still watch it on this bulltulip website

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I think you'll fail!

Indeed, £35m last year turnover, not bad I'd say.

Makes me wonder sometimes whether the marketing\design bods just spout cack really?

Comment

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by gables View Post
            Indeed, £35m last year turnover, not bad I'd say.

Makes me wonder sometimes whether the marketing\design bods just spout cack really?
            No they don't. They could probably double the turnover if website was different

Comment

this website is just plainly 90's STUPID. They could have had Apollo program,I wouldn't still watch it on this bulltulip website
              It is so awful that I actually rather like it for its honesty
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I like it, and Ling herself is worth following on twitter. Much better than the politically correct averaged out bland nonsense most of the world floods us with.

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1600607

They aren't stupid.

Comment

Couldn't you lease a low-emissions car through your Ltd, with the result that there wouldn't be any (or very low) BIK?

Would a Tesla fit that scenario?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      OK but i entered the website, looked at it and immediately clicked "back" when i was looking for leased car. Now when discussing it, i see the guy is celebrity, and somewhat known, on tv etc. Its fine, not my business

Comment

Working...
                      X