• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official Labour leadership thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Labour leadership thread

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

I was wondering why this is so quiet as well...

Not long to go now...
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

The good thing about Corbyn winning will be that left wing ideology and policies will be exposed to the scrutiny of everything and played out in the context of the real world. Because it hijacks the concept of morality it has support. The reality is that there is no morality in anything that does not work no matter how plausible it sounds in theory. So all those lefties who purport "to care" will be exposed as nasty self serving envious hypocrites and offered asylum in countries like Venezuela. bring it on.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

The reality is that there is no morality in anything that does not work no matter how plausible it sounds in theory
        Yet again I agree with DA. Practicality is all, there is no point in idealistic or emotion driven policies if they just create more problems. If the British public were ever stupid enough to elect Labour with Corbyn as PM, then France under Hollande or Chile under Chavez are pointers to what we will get.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...latable-remedy
        http://www.bloombergview.com/article...ichest-economy
        Last edited by xoggoth; 12 September 2015, 10:07.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Yet again I agree with DA. Practicality is all, there is no point in idealistic or emotion driven policies if they just create more problems. If the British public were ever stupid enough to elect Labour with Corbyn as PM, then France under Hollande or Venezuela under Chavez are pointers to what we will get.

France's economics ills worsen but all remedies appear unpalatable | World news | The Guardian
          How Hugo Chavez Trashed Latin America's Richest Economy - Bloomberg View
          FTFY

Allende was the Chilean one.

I think he'll be closer to de Kirchner, she loves the printing presses.

Comment

Jezzyy!!!!
            Jezzyy!!!!
            Jezzyy!!!!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

is it me or is the speech nauseating?

Comment

40% lead over Burnham in first preference votes, not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  is it me or is the speech nauseating?
                  Both
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Both
                    I suppose I walked into that.

Comment

Working...
                    X