• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official CUK bench - Late Summer 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fool View Post
    At least some of the folks on the bench are saying they generally work in one area.

What do you do when you're on the bench? If I were you, I'd be trying to escape microsoft land and I'd be booting some *nix and learning myself like python, node or java. That doesn't mean never take another .Net contract, just that the market is always going to want good developers, but sometimes not good .Net developers.
    I have an issue with the words in bold.
    All the evidence, spammed at endless length and frequency by the complete and utter twait (whoops nearly a typo there) who wouldn't know the truth if it tapdanced on his skull in hobnails, shows that he wouldn't know good if a truckload was delivered to him on a daily basis.

Just an opinion of course

Comment

You're so much more friendly since the ban.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        You're so much more friendly since the ban.
        And you need to stop poking TM with that 'you can't touch me' stick, because NAT and I can...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          And you need to stop poking TM with that 'you can't touch me' stick, because NAT and I can...
          No need for that, he knows I think he's a twait (is that word officially on the banned list now as NAT likes to ban me for using it? It's been extensively used by others. If it's banned then it could do with going on the starred out or auto replace list.) who lies constantly, has a track record of "banter" which would see prosecution if it came to light and makes up an endless stream of attention seeking total bollocks.
          The only thing that would change my opinion would require him to actually obtain a personality, some integrity and some comedy value, that would not only require massive surgery, but a brain donor too.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            No need for that, he knows I think he's a twait (is that word officially on the banned list now as NAT likes to ban me for using it? It's been extensively used by others. If it's banned then it could do with going on the starred out or auto replace list.) who lies constantly, has a track record of "banter" which would see prosecution if it came to light and makes up an endless stream of attention seeking total bollocks.
            The only thing that would change my opinion would require him to actually obtain a personality, some integrity and some comedy value, that would not only require massive surgery, but a brain donor too.
            Just because you and a mod that hates my guts chose deliberately and with great alacrity to tenuously misconstrue two separate sentences, does not make my banter prosecutable. I would strenuously and copiously defend myself safe in the belief that I know I have done nothing wrong, and am in fact the victim of this unwarranted attack.

I have asked you to cease and desist many times on this topic, which your pursuit of is in itself prosecutable as it is groundless defamation.

On another note, Cojak you can do one. This twisted sockie has been on my back for months so don't get all high and mighty. If you actually fecking modded he would have been permabanned long ago for haranguing me off the board, but your personal over emotional hatred of me entangles and cheapens your judgement.

Others have called, unsuccessfully, for you to step down as a mod but you won't take the hint.

And don't even think you can justify yourself here, because you can't. You have permabanned others for haranguing other posters off the board. Gittins Gal was one notable sockie that you defended, for reasons I cannot fathom.

I suggest you do this board a favour and step down as mod and let someone else take over that can actually do the job without getting personally and emotionally involved.

HTH
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Just because you and a mod that hates my guts chose deliberately and with great alacrity to tenuously misconstrue two separate sentences, does not make my banter prosecutable. I would strenuously and copiously defend myself safe in the belief that I know I have done nothing wrong, and am in fact the victim of this unwarranted attack.

I have asked you to cease and desist many times on this topic, which your pursuit of is in itself prosecutable as it is groundless defamation.

On another note, Cojak you can do one. This twisted sockie has been on my back for months so don't get all high and mighty. If you actually fecking modded he would have been permabanned long ago for haranguing me off the board, but your personal over emotional hatred of me entangles and cheapens your judgement.

Others have called, unsuccessfully, for you to step down as a mod but you won't take the hint.

And don't even think you can justify yourself here, because you can't. You have permabanned others for haranguing other posters off the board. Gittins Gal was one notable sockie that you defended, for reasons I cannot fathom.

I suggest you do this board a favour and step down as mod and let someone else take over that can actually do the job without getting personally and emotionally involved.

HTH
              Why not just put the nobber on ignore?

Comment

Suity telling cojak to 'do one' is never going to end well.

Comment

This is a do-no-gooders thread.

Can we all stop bullying each other and instead focus our emotional and physical energies in beating the crap out of that permie liar MF please?

That will at least be of some comedy value.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                    Suity telling cojak to 'do one' is never going to end well.
                    Do you still want to be my hot and sexy personal secretary?

Comment

Today's motivational message:

Comment

Working...
                      X