• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One day I will get to have a $hit in peace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You poo at home? I only ever poo at work. One has to have something to do to pass the day.
    What do you do at the weekend?
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      What do you do at the weekend?
      Go to the office for a dump and invoice at 1.5x

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
        Go to the office for a dump and invoice at 1.5x
        Lol
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Last client only had two traps per floor, but that wasn't the worst bit.

The urinals' cleaning spray drenched anything within 2 feet of the bowl and kicked off at random times, anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 minutes, so once you heard the spray starting up if you weren't quick enough in holding it all in and stepping back with todger in hand while it finished then you ended up with a mixture of spray and piss all down the front of your trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Last client only had two traps per floor, but that wasn't the worst bit.

The urinals' cleaning spray drenched anything within 2 feet of the bowl and kicked off at random times, anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 minutes, so once you heard the spray starting up if you weren't quick enough in holding it all in and stepping back with todger in hand while it finished then you ended up with a mixture of spray and piss all down the front of your trousers.
            Are you sure you weren't pissing in the bidet?

Comment

Got 3 bogs at home. More than enough for 2 people, maybe I will rent one out as a bedsit.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

YANCOTBAC

As for me, one person in the villa with 4 toilets.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Got 3 bogs at home. More than enough for 2 people, maybe I will rent one out as a bedsit.
                  A home for goldfish?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    A home for goldfish?
                    As long as people adhere to the rules....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                      As long as people adhere to the rules....

I didn't believe that was real until I worked at a client who for equality purposes also put a copy in the ladies.......
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X