• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One day I will get to have a $hit in peace"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You poo at home? I only ever poo at work. One has to have something to do to pass the day.
    Earn a fortune in trap 1 I do.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLordDave View Post
    A pub owner mate of mine always complains that the state of the ladies toilets are way worse than the men's. Even had one girl, block the pan, then wedge the filler float down, lock the door and climb out over the top of the trap. Resulting in much flooding.

I didn't believe him, I mean how could a woman know how to open the top of the cistern?
    Most toilets can be open and closed from outside....

And yeah some ladies toilets are so disgusting it's better to go in the men's.

That's also why clubs have those toilet attendants as it stops them being trashed.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLordDave View Post
    A pub owner mate of mine always complains that the state of the ladies toilets are way worse than the men's. Even had one girl, block the pan, then wedge the filler float down, lock the door and climb out over the top of the trap. Resulting in much flooding.

I didn't believe him, I mean how could a woman know how to open the top of the cistern?
    She thought there was chocolate in there.

Leave a comment:

• TheLordDave
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    YANCOTBAC

As for me, one person in the villa with 4 toilets.
    We've all got to start somewhere FLC.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    As long as people adhere to the rules....

I didn't believe that was real until I worked at a client who for equality purposes also put a copy in the ladies.......

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    A home for goldfish?
    As long as people adhere to the rules....

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Got 3 bogs at home. More than enough for 2 people, maybe I will rent one out as a bedsit.
    A home for goldfish?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    YANCOTBAC

As for me, one person in the villa with 4 toilets.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Got 3 bogs at home. More than enough for 2 people, maybe I will rent one out as a bedsit.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Last client only had two traps per floor, but that wasn't the worst bit.

The urinals' cleaning spray drenched anything within 2 feet of the bowl and kicked off at random times, anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 minutes, so once you heard the spray starting up if you weren't quick enough in holding it all in and stepping back with todger in hand while it finished then you ended up with a mixture of spray and piss all down the front of your trousers.
    Are you sure you weren't pissing in the bidet?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Last client only had two traps per floor, but that wasn't the worst bit.

The urinals' cleaning spray drenched anything within 2 feet of the bowl and kicked off at random times, anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 minutes, so once you heard the spray starting up if you weren't quick enough in holding it all in and stepping back with todger in hand while it finished then you ended up with a mixture of spray and piss all down the front of your trousers.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Go to the office for a dump and invoice at 1.5x
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    What do you do at the weekend?
    Go to the office for a dump and invoice at 1.5x

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You poo at home? I only ever poo at work. One has to have something to do to pass the day.
    What do you do at the weekend?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X