• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.

Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! (TM)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! (TM)

    For those who never venture outside of general, the date and venue for the Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! has been confirmed. 11 December 2015, Counting House, Cornhill. A much bigger room than last year has been booked (the one we overspilled into after the pilots flew away). Book hotels now for good deals! Get your Secret Santa early!

    Merry Christmas, Ho Ho HO!!!

    #2
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    For those who never venture outside of general, the date and venue for the Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! has been confirmed. 11 December 2015, Counting House, Cornhill. A much bigger room than last year has been booked (the one we overspilled into after the pilots flew away). Book hotels now for good deals! Get your Secret Santa early!

    Merry Christmas, Ho Ho HO!!!
    Xmas Jumpers optional(ish)
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

    Comment


      #3
      I'll have to choose - I have multiple Christmas jumpers available.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I'll have to choose - I have multiple Christmas jumpers available.
        +1.

        Can anyone remember what 1 I wore last year so I can ensure I wear a different 1...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by eek View Post
          +1.

          Can anyone remember what 1 I wore last year so I can ensure I wear a different 1...
          I vaugely recall it had a Reindeer on it?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            I vaugely recall it had a Reindeer on it?
            I don't have a reindeer jumper. This could be difficult...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by eek View Post
              +1.

              Can anyone remember what 1 I wore last year so I can ensure I wear a different 1...
              Mine had reindeer.

              Eek had a penguin with a candy stick and santa hat. I have photographic evidence.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Mine had reindeer.

                Eek had a penguin with a candy stick and santa hat. I have photographic evidence.
                Right. Got another 2 to pick from plus whatever sainsburys sell in November
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  For those who never venture outside of general, the date and venue for the Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! has been confirmed. 11 December 2015, Counting House, Cornhill. A much bigger room than last year has been booked (the one we overspilled into after the pilots flew away). Book hotels now for good deals! Get your Secret Santa early!

                  Merry Christmas, Ho Ho HO!!!
                  Washing my hair that night.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Washing my hair that night.
                    With Pledge and a duster?
                    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X