• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! (TM)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    For those who never venture outside of general, the date and venue for the Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! has been confirmed. 11 December 2015, Counting House, Cornhill. A much bigger room than last year has been booked (the one we overspilled into after the pilots flew away). Book hotels now for good deals! Get your Secret Santa early!

Merry Christmas, Ho Ho HO!!!
    Ah, 11th December is a friday. I'll try and make it this year, if I can find a hotel nearby.

I could always look them up, but any recommendations for local hotels with car parks?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      this forum is too London centric
      The last Leeds meet was just me and stek.

The turn-out is bigger for London.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

When is this? and where ? cant see that mentioned in the thread.

I will almost certainly make it this year.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          When is this? and where ? cant see that mentioned in the thread.

I will almost certainly make it this year.
          From the OP

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          For those who never venture outside of general, the date and venue for the Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! has been confirmed.

11 December 2015
          , Counting House, Cornhill, London.

A much bigger room than last year has been booked (the one we overspilled into after the pilots flew away). Book hotels now for good deals! Get your Secret Santa early!

Merry Christmas, Ho Ho HO!!!
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

We should be there, had a lovely time last year.

Can we book the after party in advanced, though - traipsing around London, only to make it back to another pub seconds before time was called was a bit hard work!!

Comment

Cheers Mudskipper - will try and make it this year As it's a little earlier in the month I definitely have more chance of making it

Comment

Making a rash assumption that I might be welcome...

It's in the diary and I hope to see you there!

M
                Any opinion expressed here is just that - an opinion. It is my own view - unless I have (shamelessly) stolen someone your opinion in which case, I'm sorry (that you found out!)

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Comment

Not forgetting the traditional walk around the corner, once the Counting House closes, to that place we never actually get in to, followed by rambling randomly around the area trying to find a pub that's still serving

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Not forgetting the traditional walk around the corner, once the Counting House closes, to that place we never actually get in to, followed by rambling randomly around the area trying to find a pub that's still serving
                    I shall be on hand to charm said bouncers again
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I shall be on hand to charm said bouncers again
                      You did a great job there, it must be said!

Comment

Working...
                      X