• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! (TM)"

Collapse

• UglyBetty
    replied
    Originally posted by Albert Steptoe View Post
    Will Ugly Betty be there?
    Will you bring a special Secret Santa?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by maspinall View Post
    Making a rash assumption that I might be welcome...

It's in the diary and I hope to see you there!

M
    Make the most of your chance to buy some votes from the CUK voters beers

Leave a comment:

• Albert Steptoe
    replied
    Will Ugly Betty be there?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Unix View Post
    We need an separate contractor board for Scotland then. contractorscotland.uk is available, just need a copy of this site and a new logo and we are away. Me minestrone Batcher and Test Mangler will be mods.
    This site runs on vBulletin, which costs money and therefore may not be suitable for Scottish folk. Here's a free alternative: Discourse

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Any chance of having it more central one year, some of us are from Scotland and we are not being represented in CUK properly after the general election landslide.
    I thought you didn't want to be part of the UK, blimey you're a fussy bunch

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Me minestrone Batcher and Test Mangler will be mods.
    How's that gonna work when you've banned each other?

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    No... As the original organisers of the more central Leeds based events its a faff to get to and doesn't really have enough people close enough to make it worthwhile.

Yes London is 200 miles further south but it only takes an hour longer to get to due to the London centric layout of our transport infrastructure...
    We need an separate contractor board for Scotland then. contractorscotland.uk is available, just need a copy of this site and a new logo and we are away. Me minestrone Batcher and Test Mangler will be mods.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Any chance of having it more central one year, some of us are from Scotland and we are not being represented in CUK properly after the general election landslide.
    No... As the original organisers of the more central Leeds based events its a faff to get to and doesn't really have enough people close enough to make it worthwhile.

Yes London is 200 miles further south but it only takes an hour longer to get to due to the London centric layout of our transport infrastructure...

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

You are not invited.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I could always look them up, but any recommendations for local hotels with car parks?
    Same here, although I don't care about a car park.

Recommendations for contractor-class hotels would be good. TIA.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    I may turn up and accidentally tell the staff to **** off again, but no idea whether I'll be in the country that far in advance.

/TT in MF mode

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    http://youtu.be/8gciFoEbOA8

/Sorry Room

Collect £20 a head from people now, those that don't turn up can fund the rest !!!
    CUK freeloaders again?

Leave a comment:

• tarbera
    replied
    Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! (TM)

http://youtu.be/8gciFoEbOA8

/Sorry Room

Collect £20 a head from people now, those that don't turn up can fund the rest !!!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by maspinall View Post
    Making a rash assumption that I might be welcome...

It's in the diary and I hope to see you there!

M
    Will be good to meet you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X