• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! (TM)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Mine had reindeer.

Eek had a penguin with a candy stick and santa hat. I have photographic evidence.
    I'm so proud of mine I'll wear it again
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by maspinall View Post
      Making a rash assumption that I might be welcome...

It's in the diary and I hope to see you there!

M
      Will be good to meet you!

Comment

Biggest, Best CUK Christmas party ever! (TM)

http://youtu.be/8gciFoEbOA8

/Sorry Room

Collect £20 a head from people now, those that don't turn up can fund the rest !!!

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
          http://youtu.be/8gciFoEbOA8

/Sorry Room

Collect £20 a head from people now, those that don't turn up can fund the rest !!!
          CUK freeloaders again?

Comment

I may turn up and accidentally tell the staff to **** off again, but no idea whether I'll be in the country that far in advance.

/TT in MF mode

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              I could always look them up, but any recommendations for local hotels with car parks?
              Same here, although I don't care about a car park.

Recommendations for contractor-class hotels would be good. TIA.

Comment

Any chance of having it more central one year, some of us are from Scotland and we are not being represented in CUK properly after the general election landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                  Any chance of having it more central one year, some of us are from Scotland and we are not being represented in CUK properly after the general election landslide.

You are not invited.

HTH
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                    No... As the original organisers of the more central Leeds based events its a faff to get to and doesn't really have enough people close enough to make it worthwhile.

Yes London is 200 miles further south but it only takes an hour longer to get to due to the London centric layout of our transport infrastructure...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      No... As the original organisers of the more central Leeds based events its a faff to get to and doesn't really have enough people close enough to make it worthwhile.

Yes London is 200 miles further south but it only takes an hour longer to get to due to the London centric layout of our transport infrastructure...
                      We need an separate contractor board for Scotland then. contractorscotland.uk is available, just need a copy of this site and a new logo and we are away. Me minestrone Batcher and Test Mangler will be mods.

Comment

Working...
                      X