• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3 years of happy marriage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I got a lasagne ready meal on steak and blow job day I would be doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      ... as the old joke goes.

Silver wedding anniversary coming up in a few months.

I want to get Mr ms something a bit special, but struggling for ideas. (Hookers are a given.)

I thought about a nice watch (Breitling maybe), but someone (bunk? HyperD?) said it was something he'd need to want, and TBH he doesn't really wear chunky watches.

He doesn't wear any other jewellery, but I wouldn't be averse to buying the male equivalent of an eternity ring if such a thing exists.

Haven't really got a set budget - more than happy to spend a few K for the right present.

Any ideas?

Anal?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Anal?
        Has the poor bloke not suffered enough without suggesting he takes it 'up the gary' too?
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

... as the old joke goes.

Silver wedding anniversary coming up in a few months.

I want to get Mr ms something a bit special, but struggling for ideas. (Hookers are a given.)

I thought about a nice watch (Breitling maybe), but someone (bunk? HyperD?) said it was something he'd need to want, and TBH he doesn't really wear chunky watches.

He doesn't wear any other jewellery, but I wouldn't be averse to buying the male equivalent of an eternity ring if such a thing exists.

Haven't really got a set budget - more than happy to spend a few K for the right present.

Any ideas?
          Why not check his browser history..see what online shops he visits? Maybe a multi-tool or swiss army knife engraved with his name?
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
            Why not check his browser history..see what online shops he visits? Maybe a multi-tool or swiss army knife engraved with his name?
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

What a certain forum poster referred to as a Whoops baby!

Think I'm going for hotel room and packet of condoms. 3 will be more than enough.
              splash out and get a 12 pack, your mission is to use them all and still walk out with dignity if difficulty.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                splash out and get a 12 pack, your mission is to use them all and still walk out with dignity if difficulty.
                Frig, you can buy bags of 120 if you really are a randy bugger.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

What a certain forum poster referred to as a Whoops baby!

Think I'm going for hotel room and packet of condoms. 3 will be more than enough.
                  If condoms are still required, I'd suggest what you really need to get him something from here: Not expensive. In fact, it's a snip!
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Have it your way....

Comment

I would be made up if my mrs bought me a breitling.

Comment

Working...
                      X