• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Warchest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    Can I add 'sockie' to the list - a particular forum obsession which makes no sense at all
    I've been meaning to ask you this for a while.

Who is your avatar? Is it Sarah Beeney? She's a right little cracker whoever she is.

Comment

And Bob when referring to Indians in general has just turned into a term of racist abuse, and for that reason it's out.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Can I add 'sockie' to the list - a particular forum obsession which makes no sense at all
        Sockie has a specific meaning, if you don't know it you're not part of the clique!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post

Who is your avatar? Is it Sarah Beeney? She's a right little cracker whoever she is.
          WHAT ?! Have you ever seen Sarah Beeny? Here she is:

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            WHAT ?! Have you ever seen Sarah Beeny? Here she is:
            Boing!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post

Who is your avatar? ...
              Elena Artioli Medjugorje brought woman unique cure from brain disease - Medjugorje WebSite

Though she's the spit for one of the admin assistants at "clientco."
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Though she's the spit for one of the admin assistants at "clientco."
                As in roast? Lucky assistants.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Sockie has a specific meaning, if you don't know it you're not part of the clique!
                  As in 'socketpuppet', i.e. a fake account created to add support for an idea?
                  ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

As in 'socketpuppet', i.e. a fake account created to add support for an idea?
                    I think it's short for "cock socket", the sort of **** who gets his or her kicks by inventing internet persona to argue with other people or support their own case...

Comment

Some of us spend our life times on CUK sockie hunting, it isnt going anywhere.

Whose sockie are you, in any case.
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X