• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite WGAS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    You can't just make up your own food groups.
    Why not? !!!!!!! The scientists do.

Comment

I'm sitting in the Marriott in Washington DC waiting for my limo to turn up to take me to the airport where I shall sit in the executive lounge quaffing water before taking the overnight to Frankfurt
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        I own a big green egg (BBQ/Oven) and tend to bang on about it being able to slow cook and smoke meat for hours on end but also cook a pizza at up to 400 DegC in a matter of minutes.

I think I have more photos of it on my phone than I do of my wife*.

* that last bit was a complete over exaggeration, honest. Really, look I'll show you.... swipes rapidly
        You and Norrahe could form a group all on your own.

She was showing me a Micro Green Egg she was thinking of getting alongside her Big One and getting very excited about it too.

You could swap stories
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          You and Norrahe could form a group all on your own.

She was showing me a Micro Green Egg she was thinking of getting alongside her Big One and getting very excited about it too.

You could swap storie...
          We do.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            You could swap stories
            They do - it's called TPD.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              In a Walter Mitty-esque attempt I pretend I'm a high powered executive who loves to travel & quaff fine champagne while telling everyone about it.
              FTFY
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I own a 4 bedroom detached villa in one of the poshest areas of Yorkshire and a well known Rugby player lives up my street.

I can survive for 20 days without eating food, just on my own fat

I drive/ride into Europe once every year for having a "good time" in Italy and Spain

I DGAS about what you own

Comment

I'm a fckn brilliant banjo player
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    I'm a fckn brilliant banjo player
                    You must have such kind family and friends'.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      I'm a high powered executive who loves to travel & quaff fine champagne while telling everyone about it.

:

Learn from the champ!
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X