• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite WGAS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I like my gardening. I am proper old man material now I have six different varieties of potatoes this year.
    If you wrap the seed potatoes in chicken wire when you plant them, you grow chips.

HTH
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      If you wrap the seed potatoes in chicken wire when you plant them, you grow chips.

HTH
      I always wondered where chips came from.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

HTH
        Fish fingers come from cod caught in the cold northern waters that wear gloves. Fishcakes come from the ones wearing mittens
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Fish fingers come from cod caught in the cold northern waters that wear gloves. Fishcakes come from the ones wearing mittens
          That could have been very rude. You're slipping up EO.

Comment

I like collecting old bones to put in my greenhouse, AKA the xoggoth club. Preferably ones that look like knobs.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Oooh, I don't do make up very often, but keep thinking I should give it a go.
              I might have to pick your brains. The thing that scares me most is mascara.
              there seem to be an awful lot of you tube videos about applying makeup. Not sure if any are good.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I sport crap sockies.
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  I see some women at the clientco who plaster their faces. Wash their face and they get thinner

FFS make up isn't cool. You are faking what you aren't lass!
                  skillfully & lightly applied makeup is great, industrial plastering not so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X