• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NHS £2 billion and counting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHS £2 billion and counting

is it me or are according to this are the only people who need NHS care white English and frequently middle class?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

It's the only people who want to appear on this program. Everyone else goes on Embarrassing Bodies.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Not sure what you are referring to but sounds like more PC crap. Doesn't actually chime with the statistics on an age related basis.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        is it me or are according to this are the only people who need NHS care white English and frequently middle class?
        They should step into any A&E waiting room even in "posh areas" like Chelsea and see the make up of the people waiting.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          It's the only people who want to appear on this program. Everyone else goes on Embarrassing Bodies.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Surely, contrary to what you see on most TV programs, most people in (most parts of) England are still "white English"? Dunno about the middle-class bit though.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Cut the bill in half, sack the managers and leave medical professional in charge. Far too many paper pushers.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                They should step into any A&E waiting room even in "posh areas" like Chelsea and see the make up of the people waiting.
                London is a diverse city so even the rich in posh areas aren't all White. Plus rich people live right next to poor people in London.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

posh people (and me) have private insurance and don't sit with the plebs in an NHS A&E waiting room

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    posh people (and me) have private insurance and don't sit with the plebs in an NHS A&E waiting room
                    Hospitals have a 1st-class A&E lounge?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X