• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apple Fanboi's go oooooh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Gold ones are really aimed at the Chinese / Far East market. Gold is a huge status symbol over there and they go for a premium as they are sold as Accessories / Jewellery as well as being phones.
    While here it means cheaper than the silver / grey versions.... Which is why my iphone 6 plus cost me far less than retail....
    Granted its only the 16gb version but I can live with that provided I don't use tomtom...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      You apple religious people don't like dissenters, do you! If your faith can't handle a little ribbing then it's not a strong faith is it.
      Careful - before you know it the will storming woohoo towers to avenge the slight on their god...

Comment

I'm not saying the new Apple watch will only be worn by winkers but it's not vibration, shock and splash proof for nothing.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          I'm not saying the new Apple watch will only be worn by winkers but it's not vibration, shock and splash proof for nothing.
          As long as they're not inky winkers

Apple Watch clobbered by tattoos: Inky pink sinks rinky-dink sensor

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            KUATB
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just seen the new MacBook in the flesh finally, my god it's pretty! Still smaller than I'd like for every day use but wow!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Just seen the new MacBook in the flesh finally, my god it's pretty! Still smaller than I'd like for every day use but wow!
                Waiting for the 2015 15 inch MacBook Pro, cmon Intel pull your finger out and get the broadwell (or maybe even skylake) quad core i7s sorted!

Comment

Well as updates go that was rather a waste of time, the 3rd Macbook Pro refresh with Haswell, Apple didn't even bother with a speed bump this time as you still get a 2.2 or 2.5. Must be waiting for Skylake Mobile Quad Cores (whenever they land), dilemma is do I buy now or wait 6 months

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                      Well as updates go that was rather a waste of time, the 3rd Macbook Pro refresh with Haswell, Apple didn't even bother with a speed bump this time as you still get a 2.2 or 2.5. Must be waiting for Skylake Mobile Quad Cores (whenever they land), dilemma is do I buy now or wait 6 months
                      If you wait 6 months, there will be something else due in another 6 months.

Current MBPro is now over years old (Late 2011 version), is written down in the accounts and due for replacement. I'll be going shopping in the next couple of weeks
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X