• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

The dumbing down of the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dumbing down of the UK

Britain's brightest leaving in brain drain and replaced with low skilled migrants - Telegraph

Vote UKIP?

what a surprise.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

How bright can they be if they can be replaced with low-skilled migrants?
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        How bright can they be if they can be replaced with low-skilled migrants?
        bright enough that they can see the flaw in your argument.
        "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

I'll be meeting them later in the pub
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            bright enough that they can see the flaw in your argument.
            I didn't think I was making an argument. But then again, like everyone who's chosen to remain in the UK, I can't be very bright.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Hasn't this story been re-cycled every year or so for the last 30 years?

Comment

I presume they don't include pooperscooper in this
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Disgraceful! Can't we just send our convicts to Australia and get skilled workers in return?
                  <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

The most qualified are generally the most mobile....

Which begs the question: what proportion of immigrants to the UK are better qualified than the average Brit (quite a large proportion, I expect, despite some of the rags focusing on low-skilled immigration)?

Comment

Working...
                    X