• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Words we mustn't use

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    So was I told. My friend says he finds himself in full control and that adds to the pleasure ....
    Tie wraps and rohypnol will do that for you.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Will pass it on to him...

Comment

Isn't that a cough medicine? That's what a man I met in a bar in Keighley told me anyway.
        I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
          Isn't that a cough medicine? That's what a man I met in a bar in Keighley told me anyway.
          And had your cough disappeared when you woke up ? Any other side effects ? (Like a raging sore arse and an extra tenner in your pocket)

Comment

And had your cough disappeared when you woke up ? Any other side effects ? (Like a raging sore arse and an extra tenner in your pocket)
            Cough still there, arse sore and wallet missing.
            Close but no prize.
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Close but no prize.
              Normal night out in Keighley then....

Comment

Close but no prize.
                Then you went to a bar in Hebden Bridge. Liar!

Comment

Then you went to a bar in Hebden Bridge. Liar!
                  The lesbian capital of the UK. Mostly munters though.

Comment

The lesbian capital of the UK. Mostly munters though.
                    Agree. They'd get gold everytime if munting was an Olympic sport.

Comment

Agree. They'd get gold everytime if munting was an Olympic sport.
                      Changing the subject somewhat: The Olive Grove at Hebden Bridge is a very good restaurant.

Comment

Working...
                      X