• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Santa needs to buy perfume today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought running a series of marathons in the desert was you're bravest and most foolhardy idea. I'd no idea that you'd leave it to the Monday before xmas before getting your Mrs something.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      And I thought running a series of marathons in the desert was you're bravest and most foolhardy idea. I'd no idea that you'd leave it to the Monday before xmas before getting your Mrs something.
      Indeed - there is living life on the edge and then there is plunging over the edge into huge tulip heap!

Comment

I have now entered the grand hall of smell.

Frazers on Buchanan street.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I have now entered the grand hall of smell.

Frazers on Buchanan street.
          Glad to see you posted after Six people feared dead after bin lorry crashes into pedestrians in Glasgow city centre - Daily Record occurred.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I got called about that, sirens going off, I'm about 200 yards away.

Was going to post about perfumes. Doesn't seem the time now.

Comment

I was walking down Buchanan street to get to frazers, must have been on the junction up about the time it happened.

That corner would have been heaving.

Comment

Another vote for Chanel No. 5. If you don't know what she actually wants/likes then Chanel is a guaranteed fallback.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I ended up getting her Issey Miyake pleats please.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    And I thought running a series of marathons in the desert was you're bravest and most foolhardy idea.
                    Life is pretty unfair, you can do some pretty reckless things and be ok, then you are out doing Christmas shopping and a bin lorry hits a pavement full of people a street away.

Feel a bit glum.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X