• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Having the snip?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How a vasectomy operation killed my husband | Daily Mail Online

HTH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      SY02 wants me to have this done but sadly I cannot.
      No balls.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Cannot due to the fact that I am a bedwetting fraidycat.
      See. He admits it.

I got done fifteen years ago. Scheduled it for a Friday so I'd have the weekend to recover. The op muscle relaxant interacted nicely with the post-op couple of pints. Then I spent Saturday and Sunday making friends with a pack of frozen peas. Monday, all ok, so I drove to work. All was fine, until I got to Stockley Park and remembered... the ramps! I've never driven so slowly over them... walked like John Wayne for a couple of days, then everything settled down. No regrets.

All ops carry risk. The risk in female sterlisation is significantly higher, as is childbirth. Man up.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

There are some other reasons women might lose their bits though, are these figures purely for contraceptive purposes?
        If it's done just for contraceptive reasons, then they don't remove stuff, just cut / clamp / tie the tubes. Some women will have it done at the same time as other stuff (often after a Ceasarean for example).

Comment

Acquaintance : "Oh you should have it done. It's practically painless and you just have a dull ache for a few days"
          SY : "Yep, not going to happen"

Acquaintance : "Are you afraid?"
          SY : "Yep, petrified"

Acquaintance : "You big girls blouse, just get it done"
          SY : "No. You're obviously more of a man than I am. Ah, no, wait ......"

Comment

You don't mind forcing SY02 to go through childbirth about once a year
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              You don't mind forcing SY02 to go through childbirth about once a year
              indeed a far more risky operation.

MTFU
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                indeed a far more risky operation.

MTFU

Comment

My wife knew that if anything happened to me and she found someone else, she wouldn't want to have any more children, so got clamped.

I thought that if anything happened to her, and I found anyone else, we might want to have children.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

My wife's perimenopausal so I think I may soon be in the clear.[/YELLOWBELLY]

Comment

Did mine myself with a Stanley knife and a paper clip.

Comment

Working...
                      X