• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Nick have you had a look at the VPN options on the AppleTV? Wondering could it be used in Spain for accessing UK content if I connect it to the VPN on the Mac Server back home?
    I don't think there are VPN options on the AppleTV...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      If it is based on iOS I am hoping I can install the profile config on it, just need to get my hands on one to play with
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Probably easier to set up a VPN on your router.

Comment

If it is based on iOS I am hoping I can install the profile config on it, just need to get my hands on one to play with
          Just go into the Apple store with a USB stick
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
            Probably easier to set up a VPN on your router.
            Trying to avoid that as it’s a Spanish router provided by the satellite provider

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Just go into the Apple store with a USB stick
              Don’t even need a USB

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                The EU wants to pass a directive banning built in batteries but we will be out of the EU by the time that gets through...
                With the UK starting by rolling all the existing EU laws into UK law for Brexit, then later deciding which ones to repeal, I'm surprised the EU aren't passing their ideals quicker so the UK are stuck with them for a good while after brexit.

Maybe there are areas of the world that Apple are targeting that already have such a law, so those wanting that capability can go to the iPhone factory in China and get an unbranded clone at a fraction of the RRP.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

tvOS, which is derived from iOS but isn't the same: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TvOS

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    tvOS, which is derived from iOS but isn't the same: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TvOS
                    What you doing with your old AppleTV when you get the 4K

Comment

What you doing with your old AppleTV when you get the 4K
                      I've got on Gen3 ATV doing nothing .......

Comment

Working...
                      X