• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about dumping some of your data onto the cloud or a network drive.

If you need more than 512GB of space for day to day data, I'd question your efficiency.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      How about dumping some of your data onto the cloud or a network drive.

If you need more than 512GB of space for day to day data, I'd question your efficiency.
      There is some I could probably hive off onto the NAS now that I have VPN access back home configured
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        There's no debate. There are touchy people though.
        There is always room for a debate, problem is people are blinkered, I can give you the many reasons why I like Apple and why it suits me, and I am sure you can think of 1-2 reasons why you don't (I could even probably guess your two reasons are price and lack of upgrade).

As long as my reasons out weigh the price premium I will keep with Apple

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Found this

https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Reti...Teardown/39841

Looks like its a no, so will have to start being economical with storage space

Maybe burn the p0rn you haven't looked at for the last month to a BluRay?

Comment

There is always room for a debate, problem is people are blinkered, I can give you the many reasons why I like Apple and why it suits me, and I am sure you can think of 1-2 reasons why you don't (I could even probably guess your two reasons are price and lack of upgrade).

I've got an iphone, like it a lot, so I'm certainly not an Apple-basher or Samsung fan.

As long as you're happy.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

But it doesn't suit you

Looks like its a no, so will have to start being economical with storage space
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                But it doesn't suit you
                One negative does not make it a limitation!

Comment

One negative does not make it a limitation!
                  It makes it a feature
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    It makes it a feature
                    Aah reminds me of the the good old early days of the iPhone when jobs stated that the lack of cut and paste on a £600 smart phone was a 'feature'

Comment

Isn't 512 g enough

Comment

Working...
                      X