• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ jemb

is your wife really a respected shrink ?
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by jemb View Post
      My wife is an NHS consultant - she is one of Scotland's most respected shrinks. She will vote 'No'. If she spends a bit of time putting a YouTube video up will that sway your mind? No - didn't think so.
      As for Jeane Freeman, good lord - is that labour apparatchik still around.....

The squeeze argument is a bit pish to be honest. How about higher borrowing requirement during the 'period of difficulty'?

Still yesterday - I did hear a Yes campaigner on the radio accusing Gove of ruining Scottish education. Was a there a magic squeeze there too?

Next the Yes campaign will be claiming the only way to save the fish supper is independence.....

...oh apparently they are claiming it.....
      Are you a case study for her ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        @ jemb

is your wife really a respected shrink ?
        Maybe his 'special job' is to be her husband....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          maybe she could help me lose a few stone
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

loopy.

Yeah - seriously she's a consultant shrink. She does mess with my head quite a lot. I think it amuses her. Just confuses me.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              maybe she could help me lose a few stone
              I think you may need Philippa Whitford, one of Scotland most respected surgeons if she's not too busy making videos....

Comment

50+ pages in less than a week.....

Yes voters may be t1ts and No voters may be pr1cks, but 50+ pages in less than a week?
                Is that pretty good?

Wonder if a thread on the rubbishness of the upcoming iwatch and iphone will generate as much tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by jemb View Post
                  Yes voters may be t1ts and No voters may be pr1cks, but 50+ pages in less than a week?
                  Is that pretty good?

Wonder if a thread on the rubbishness of the upcoming iwatch and iphone will generate as much tulip.
                  Think the Fanbois probably outnumber the jocks, but it's unlikely to generate the same hostility.

Unless of course, we end up with an Android/iOS referendum, which might be a laugh because of people who get uppity about their tech.

Loser's operating system gets wiped by auto download.

Comment

Think the Fanbois probably outnumber the jocks, but it's unlikely to generate the same hostility.

Unless of course, we end up with an Android/iOS referendum, which might be a laugh because of people who get uppity about their tech.

Genius.

Comment

Or David Cameron v Windows 8

Comment

Working...
                      X