• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Watch out. Your Union jack underpants are showing
    I am benignly neutral. Just fed up with the nonsense form both sides - deliberate lies. It's profoundly undemocratic.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      I can spot a twat from a mile.
      Or a yard.........if someone hands you a mirror.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        It's profoundly undemocratic.
        Seen anything democratic recently? Apart from the poll where you were voted the most stupid, big-mouthed, moronic poster on CUK.

Comment

I can spot a twat from a mile.
          You get plenty of practice when you shave.
          Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Or a yard.........if someone hands you a mirror.

KUATB

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Seen anything democratic recently? Apart from the poll where you were voted the most stupid, big-mouthed, moronic poster on CUK.
            Good question. I certainly approve of our democratic mother of Parliaments ensuring we have the necessary legislation to take you to the cleaners, you sad little tax-dodging failure.

Comment

Good question. I certainly approve of our democratic mother of Parliaments ensuring we have the necessary legislation to take you to the cleaners, you sad little tax-dodging failure.
              Wait until you get caught with retrospective legislation.

Anyway - moving to Scotland might prove a way out of this after the yes vote.

Comment

Surely you don't hate them that much?

Comment

Quite how Scotland intends to grow its economy without Tory style policies (low tax) I don't know.
                  Torys in power from 1990-1997 with the lower rate of income tax at 25% (dropping to 24% in 1997 before the election) and higher rate at 40% before adding an additional rate in 2010 of 50%

Labour in power from 1997-2010 with the lower rate of income tax at 23% dropping to 20% and higher rate staying at 40%

What has gone down when the Tories are in power is corporate tax as is to be expected as they favour their friends in business rather than the working man
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Torys in power from 1990-1997 with the lower rate of income tax at 25% (dropping to 24% in 1997 before the election) and higher rate at 40% before adding an additional rate in 2010 of 50%

Labour in power from 1997-2010 with the lower rate of income tax at 23% dropping to 20% and higher rate staying at 40%

What has gone down when the Tories are in power is corporate tax as is to be expected as they favour their friends in business rather than the working man
                    Don't forget they put VAT up from 15% to 20%. Low taxes indeed...

Comment

How soon can those guards armed with f-off big dogs and machine guns get to the border

Comment

Working...
                      X