• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shiny new website...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Oh yes they do.
    OK, so show me your policy document from them.

They insure themselves against the costs of supporting their members.

EDIT: Bugger - I wasn't going to post any more on this increasingly ludicrous thread. I'll go away now.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

EDIT: Bugger - I wasn't going to post any more on this increasingly ludicrous thread. I'll go away now.
      Business Interruption Claim Form:

"Where the value of claims exceeds the aggregate limit in any period of insurance,"

"In order to clarify the above, the policy aggregate limit of £500,000 covers all claims made in any one period of insurance"

So, that's not insurance?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

So you won't answer the questions that I asked earlier?

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Sorry, I thought you were a member of the CC?

So, either I'm wrong and you aren't a member of the CC, the CC didn't make any decisions about this, or the CC did and you didn't take part in that discussion?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

EDIT: Bugger - I wasn't going to post any more on this increasingly ludicrous thread that I started in General, knowing that it would be ripped to pieces. I'll go away now.
          FTFY

Comment

Splitting hairs again???

They do offer and sell insurance. I bought mine from the PCG, no one else; PCG invoice me, I paid them for it and they provided it.

Comment

Working...
            X