• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    When the Berlin wall came down it was agreed that NATO would not expand eastward

The West has broken that agreement - a deal's a deal right? How would you feel if your agent/client slashed your rate mid contract and increased the scope of your gig then called you a paid Russian troll for pointing it out?

Those of us who disagree with our Governments and the US/NATO aggression toward Russia do so because we see our side as being in the wrong - who's surrounding who and lining up troops and weapons on who's border?

It's all Game of Thrones BS anyway and they don't want a big WW3, the west and our weapons manufacturing industry need a small Vietnam/Afghanistan type of war to keep the gravy train running and they have chosen the country and people of Ukraine to be sacrificed for it.

Russia won't invade or make the first move, they will continue to frustrate the US/NATO who are already extremely angry about the recent Ukraine style colour revolution in Kazakhstan being thwarted.

watch it all live here!:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60077776
    There was also the Budapest memorandum in which Russia acknowledged the sovereignty of the other former soviet republics and their territories, Ukraine gave up all the Soviet nukes for that agreement which were based on their territory, and look pretty much from the start Russia occupied Transnistria in Moldova, soon followed by parts of Georgia (Abkhazia) followed by more parts of Georgia (South Ossetia) and followed by Ukraine (Crimea and Donbas). Do I need to tell you what they did in Chechnya? So don't start about deal is a deal.
    Show me what US/NATO aggression has exactly taken place against Russia, there has never been any attack from NATO to Russia so that's Kremlin BS
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

https://www.nato.int/nato-on-the-map...zoom=0&layer-5

How many military bases to the other side have surrounding us and the US?

If NATO managed to flip Kazakhstan (just failed that one), Belarus and Ukraine (WIP) we'd have bases, weapons and troops pretty much lined up around the Russian border. If that isn't aggression tell me what is - and just exactly how would you respond to this if you were Putin?

History will judge.
      Last edited by Jog On; 21 January 2022, 15:23.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

https://www.nato.int/nato-on-the-map...zoom=0&layer-5

How many military bases to the other side have surrounding us and the US?
        So a very tiny fraction of Russia, borders NATO countries, it is actually smaller then it used to be in Soviet times, because Turkey bordered the USSR. Now they have a meltdown saying they are surrounded? WTF?
        If the past 30 years have taught us anything is that you're not safe from Russia as a former Soviet republic when you're not in NATO, so far the Baltics have been left in relative peace (besides major cyber attacks from Russia)
        Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post

So a very tiny fraction of Russia, borders NATO countries, it is actually smaller then it used to be in Soviet times, because Turkey bordered the USSR. Now they have a meltdown saying they are surrounded? WTF?
          If the past 30 years have taught us anything is that you're not safe from Russia as a former Soviet republic when you're not in NATO, so far the Baltics have been left in relative peace (besides major cyber attacks from Russia)
          Two words.

Brain.

Washed.

Comment

Originally posted by cannon999 View Post

Two words.

Brain.

Washed.
            Sounds like you are, let me guess you're also anti-vax and support Brexit?

Comment

When the Berlin wall came down it was agreed that NATO would not expand eastward
              There never such an agreement

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
                Don't waste your time with Mor Onic PoS

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

Sounds like you are, let me guess you're also anti-vax and support Brexit?
                  Nope I have had 3 jabs and I have no interest in British politics. Britain is so corrupt nowadays it's irrelevant who you vote for.

Comment

Originally posted by cannon999 View Post

Two words.

Brain.

Washed.

Yea, I guess everybody here is brainwashed - with our unlimited unrestricted media. Maybe we should go and trust the Russian media? Filtered, censored, completely filtered. I guess they must be telling the truth an that's why it's filtered!

You're a complete moron. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by agentzero View Post

Yea, I guess everybody here is brainwashed - with our unlimited unrestricted media. Maybe we should go and trust the Russian media? Filtered, censored, completely filtered. I guess they must be telling the truth an that's why it's filtered!

You're a complete moron. Congratulations.
                      You think your media is reporting things correctly to you? Next joke brother. Go educate yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

Comment

Working...
                      X