• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best place to buy Business Cards??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I've got a good set, I've just got to find a way to stop the buggers getting dog earred at the bottom of my handbag.
    What? No solid silver business card holder? INKSPE!
    World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
      I went to a local design company I met through Business Link. The person running that company was excellent and from a very vague brief "I want to give the impression of an established, trusted company that is solid in the ICT marketplace." produced for me 6 options in terms of logos, colour schemes and overall look and feel. picked out the 2 I liked best and we talked over what I liked and disliked about them. She then came back with 3 refined graphic sets and I found a clear winner. Out of this I got the full stationery pack (complement slips, invoices, front page headed paper, continuation headed paper, business cards and so on) and a full set of graphics and style sheets for my website.

Before looking at just getting a simple card printed from a mass supplier go talk to a local design company the total price was only a few hundred quid. I also retained the original graphics and layouts so I could then go and get prints of any item direct from a printing company.

Jason
      Just out of interest - do you actually use all this stuff?
      I did consider this one myself, but realised I do everything electronically, and It was only after several years that I bothered to get my own business cards, to hand out to fellow contractors and at interviews etc..
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

If anyone uses businesscards dot co dot uk, bear in mind that the site is based in California and the delivery times reflect this - a bit annoying if you'd spend a few hours tweaking one of their templates!

Went with printing.com in the end as there is a shop near me, very helpful service and just got a call that my cards are ready four days early. 250 cards for 70 notes which included some design tweaks by their guys. Will be going back for co logo and letterheads, etc.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
        X