• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Veritas-IT - unpaid invoices.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did any one join ESS ?

Comment

nda: None of the sales people did that I know off, however it maybe would have been a good idea...we might have got some of our commission back from all those people we placed!! You will probably find Greg,Jason and Marcus have joined...anyone know where they are? Apparentley Greg has had some interviews.who on this earth would take them on?

Comment

Veritas Officially in Administration

Veritas are now officially in administration, meaning we now have an official administator to contact to try and get some money back. The link is from the London Gazette:

http://www.gazettes-online.co.uk/Vie...Document.aspx?
        src=search&atdocid=4552333&pg=1&GeoType=London&st= basic&all=veritas

Comment

Originally posted by outofwork View Post
          nda: None of the sales people did that I know off, however it maybe would have been a good idea...we might have got some of our commission back from all those people we placed!! You will probably find Greg,Jason and Marcus have joined...anyone know where they are? Apparentley Greg has had some interviews.who on this earth would take them on?
          ESS are looking to takeover the contractors you plonker, they are not interested in ex-Veritas staff, why pay commission when they have bought the book.

They are not also interested in paying the contractors lost money, all they want is un-invoiced times sheets – simple as that!

You may be able to buy the book but can you buy relationships and trust?

Comment

Ok . Did any of the contractors join them then ?

Comment

Ok . Did any of the contractors join them then ?
              I didn't

Comment

Does your contract have the restriction clause ? And did they ever try to force you to join them ?

I did'nt join them , I terminated the contract as they are in breach of contract.

Comment

Originally posted by outofwork View Post
                  How do you know Greg's had some interviews, and with whom? I find it quite amusing that everyone seems to know Greg and his fondness for BMWs!

Actually, without risking being flamed, Greg isn't a bad guy. He used to live in the flat below me and I recall he sold the BMW some time ago!

Comment

Ess

I have a meeting with them this week with regards to working through them. It wont be a problem for me as I had the restriction of employment clause removed from my contract with Veritas so can work in the same role for another agency without penalty.

There has been a lot of talk from them about repayments to contractors of debt owed, and I'll be interested to hear what exactly they have bought - whether it's just the contract book or whether it's the det as well.
                    "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
                    "See?"

Comment

Originally posted by NickNick View Post
                      There has been a lot of talk from them about repayments to contractors of debt owed, and I'll be interested to hear what exactly they have bought - whether it's just the contract book or whether it's the det as well.
                      Lets face it they didn't bother buying the debt. They dont need to so why even bother.

Don't give out any money is its not needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X